Expert Volkswagen Maintenance in Denver
If you’re a Volkswagen owner in the Denver area, look no further than Salta Service & Performance for all of your maintenance and repair needs. We’re your team!
Comprehensive Volkswagen maintenance services
No matter what Volkswagen model you have, our technicians at Salta can handle anything from routine maintenance needs to performance upgrades and more. We provide comprehensive maintenance services for all Volkswagen models, including routine oil changes and brake inspections, intricate engine work and electrical diagnostics, and repair or replacement of any part on the vehicle.
Maintenance schedule recommendations
Regular maintenance is the best way to keep your Volkswagen in great shape for the long term. We recommend scheduling visits at the following intervals:
- Oil change: 5000 (That’s more than twice the width of the United States!)
- Brake inspection: Every 6 months and replacement when pads reach 3mm or less!
- Tire rotation: Every 5,000 miles
- Air Filter and Cabin Filter: Every 20,000 miles (That’s a trip around the planet!)
- Battery: Every 5 years
- Brake Fluid: Every 3 years.
- Rain Tray Cleaning: Every 3 years.
- Engine Oil Flush: Every 30,000 miles
- Spark Plugs: Every 40,000 miles
- Shocks: Every 100,000 miles (Almost half the distance to the moon…)
- DSG Service: 40,000 miles
- Wiper Blades: Every Year
How to tell if your Volkswagen needs maintenance
Keeping your Volkswagen in top shape means tending to it as soon as you notice something is amiss, not waiting for a breakdown to get it serviced. If you notice any of the following, that may be a sign that you need to schedule a maintenance appointment:
- Strange engine sounds or any sounds that are out of the ordinary. Refrain from turning the stereo up and give us a call instead!
- Warning lights on the dashboard
- Decreased fuel efficiency
- Unusual vibrations while driving
- Anything doesn’t feel as refined as it used to
We’re always happy to run diagnostics on your Volkswagen so we can catch minor repairs before they become major concerns, so don’t hesitate to give us a call if you notice anything off about your VW’s performance.
Why choose Salta for Volkswagen maintenance?
Our technicians at Salta truly love Volkswagen vehicles. We pride ourselves on knowing everything there is to know about their performance, maintenance, and service needs. No matter what’s going on with your VW, bring it to us – we can help! As a local service shop, we provide a personalized experience that dealerships or big auto shops simply can’t beat. Our customers are our community, and we will be here to help with your Volkswagen for years to come.
Expert team of technicians
When you bring your VW to us, you’ll be talking directly to an experienced Volkswagen expert. Our technicians are passionate and experienced, so not only will your Volkswagen get the quality treatment it deserves in our shop, but you’ll get full transparency on what’s going on with your service.
Genuine Volkswagen parts and warranty
During your maintenance visit, our technicians use genuine Volkswagen parts for any repairs, replacements, or upgrades performed on your vehicle. Opting for original manufacturer parts ensures that your vehicle enjoys peak performance and an extended lifespan. As an added layer of assurance in selecting Salta for your VW maintenance, our services are accompanied by a warranty covering both the provided parts and the labor involved so you can drive away with a heightened sense of confidence and tranquility.
What Our Customers Say...