Expert Audi Maintenance in Denver
If you’re an Audi owner in the Denver area, look no further than Salta Service & Performance for all of your maintenance and repair needs. We’re your team!
Comprehensive Audi maintenance services
Our technicians at Salta are well-versed in handling all Audi models, from routine maintenance needs to performance upgrades and more. We provide comprehensive Audi maintenance services, including routine oil changes and brake inspections, intricate engine work and electrical diagnostics, and repair or replacement of any part on the vehicle.
Maintenance schedule recommendations
Regular maintenance is the best way to keep your Audi in great shape for the long term. We recommend scheduling visits at the following intervals:
- Oil change: Every 5,000 (That’s more than twice the width of the United States!)
- Brake inspection: Every 6 months and replacement when pads reach 3mm or less!
- Tire rotation: Every 5,000 miles
- Air Filter and Cabin Filter Replacement: Every 20,000 miles (That’s a trip around the planet!)
- Battery Replacement: Every 5 years
- Brake Fluid Change: Every 3 years.
- Rain Tray Cleaning: Every 3 years.
- Engine Oil Flush: Every 30,000 miles
- Spark Plug Replacement: Every 40,000 miles
- Shocks: Every 100,000 miles (Almost half the distance to the moon…)
- DSG Service: 40,000 miles
- Wiper Blades Replacement: Every Year
How to tell if your Audi needs maintenance
Don’t wait for a breakdown to realize your Audi needs some TLC. If you notice any of the following, that may be a sign that you need to schedule a maintenance appointment:
- Any sounds out of the ordinary. Refrain from turning the stereo up and give us a call instead!
- Warning lights on the dashboard
- Decreased fuel efficiency
- Unusual vibrations while driving
- Anything doesn’t feel as refined as it used to
We’re always happy to run diagnostics on your Audi so we can catch minor repairs before they become major concerns, so don’t hesitate to give us a call if you notice anything off about your Audi’s performance.
Why choose Salta for Audi maintenance?
At Salta, we pride ourselves on knowing everything there is to know about Audi performance – no matter what’s going on with your car, we can help. As a local service shop, we provide a personalized experience that dealerships or big auto shops simply can’t beat. Our customers are our community, and we will be here to help with your Audi for years to come.
Expert team of technicians
When you bring your Audi to us, you’ll be talking directly to experienced Audi experts. Our technicians are passionate and experienced, so not only will your Audi get the quality treatment it deserves in our shop, but you’ll get full transparency on what’s going on with your service.
Top Teir Parts and Warranty
We are also highly selective with the parts we will install on your car. If we wouldn’t install them in our mother’s car, they won’t go in your car either. We work hard with our suppliers to keep high quality parts quickly available to keep you on the go. To give you even more confidence in choosing Salta for your Audi maintenance, our services come with a warranty on both the parts and labor for 2 years or 24,000 miles, so you can drive with peace of mind.
What Our Customers Say...