A/C and Heating Repairs for Volkswagen and Audis
Nothing makes a car ride more uncomfortable than your A/C blowing hot air in Denver’s summers and your heater blowing cold air in the winter. Salta Service & Performance can repair or replace your Audi or Volkswagen’s A/C and heating systems to keep you comfortable all year long.
Salta’s A/C and Heat Services
At Salta, our skilled technicians are here to help you with your Volkswagen or Audi’s air conditioning and heating system needs. We understand that comfort in your vehicle is essential, so whether you’re dealing with cooling or heating issues, rely on us to diagnose and repair them. Our team is well-versed in A/C and heating systems and is committed to efficiently diagnosing and repairing your car’s climate control, so it operates smoothly. Trust us to keep your Audi or Volkswagen comfortable and performing at its best. Our service technicians have experience in:
- A/C and Heating System Inspections – We inspect the entire system for leaks, and damage
- A/C System Cleaning – clean all components to remove any contaminants and improve system efficiency.
- A/C Recharge – refill refrigerant to keep you cool all summer
- Coolant Flush and Refill
- Ductwork and Ventilation Inspection
- Radiator and Cooling System Service
- Replace and repair A/C and Heating parts:
- AC Compressor
- Evaporator Core
- Heater Core
- Blower Motor
- A/C and heating hoses and lines
- Control Valve
How to tell if you’re A/C or heating system needs maintenance
The most obvious sign that your A/C or heating system needs maintenance is the lack of cold or hot air coming from the vents. Other common signs that it is time to bring in your vehicle for inspection are weak air flow, strange noises, and strange smells when you turn on your A/C or heat.
Signs specific to A/C:
- Refrigerant Leak – Water or sweet-smelling liquid under your car
- Frequent Cycling – A/C cycling on and off as it struggles to maintain a consistent temperature
Signs specific to heating:
- Fogged windows – difficulty defrosting or clearing fogged windows
- Coolant leaks – coolant pooling under your vehicle, or low coolant levels
What Our Customers Say...